Thursday, November 14, 2013

Belief weighed down with the anxieties of life - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




I work in a small company. It is getting to tough to collect the bills these days, since work is kind of slow and everyone is in a financially difficult situation. And, the monthly paycheck to be paid on time has been putting off from day to day.





Not only I but also all staff couldn't get paid a tall and the bank balance was close to zero enough to hesitate to buy coffee at the office. The situation was seriously bad to the point I was sorry to ask for the salary. Then I tried to have breadth of mind, deciding to wait until it gets paid. The boss apologized for the late payment and promised to complete it by next Monday, which made me feel relaxed.







However, when it actually was Monday, the salary didn't get paid so I decided to wait a little more thinking the bills should not have been collected yet. Next day,big money was deposited on company account and I was so much happy at the thought I could surely get paid at the end.



Although I tried to wait patiently all the while, I felt unpleasant because I had to spend my savings little by little. By the way,the remaining money slipped through all of a sudden, for my boss had to pay the outstanding amount with lots of urging calls everywhere. Then my assurance of being able to get paid for sure changed to the concern if I could really get paid. Since then, I have sighed away my days assuring it should get me paid soon.



Next day, the manager rebuked me when he found there was not enough balance. I felt aggrieved because I just did whatever my boss ordered me to do and the manager also knew this all. Suddenly, my mind was full of impatience and worries without making an effort to keep my composure. Thinking that I shouldn't be this way, I started to read the words of God to control my mind.



‘Belief weighed down with the anxieties of life’‘…the sermon was truly for me. I was told the concern brings out when we forget the fact Father and Mother are with us. I thought to myself if I ever forgot Father and Mother, only focusing on my salary.



If I had believed firmly that Father and Mother always help me and guide me in a right direction, I would not have even thought it was a problem at all. I have believed it just as my knowledge in a vague way. After finishing the sermon, all the concerns totally disappeared just like a magic. I could realize God controlling the universe on this earth as He considers one drop in the bucket,the ones who pay attention to my small and trivial things are very our Father and Mother. And, finally, I could get paid on the following day.





Now I could totally understand our Father and Mother are always with us when we are happy and sad, or even in pain or pleasure. Even though Father and Mother were always with me, I always thought to myself, ‘I’m alone; I myself should take care of this without anyone who could even help me.’





Once again, I could realize I should not trust the life who has no ability to help others, nor try to solve something myself and that the way should be opened by counting on Elohim God only.





From now on, whatever the things come, I would try to put all the concerns and hopes on Father and Mother. Please help me become your daughter who gives thanks and praises only to Father and Mother. I thank Father and Mother and I love you.

3 comments:

  1. In the belief that Father and Mother always help me and guide me in a right direction, there is no problem to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the way to think more about heaven.

      Delete
  2. I give thanks and praises to God the Father and God the Mother who is always with and help us.

    ReplyDelete