Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Instead of rash judgment - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) follows the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) follows the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.



In my new office, I have been working part time for one month by now.




The work was not that difficult but kind of easy to learn for me and I thought I was doing good job on filing and sending faxes and so on.







Sometimes though, I was required to take incoming telephones since the company gets many business calls. When it comes to the business calls, I have no authority in particular so I just transfer it to other staff when taking the phones.







Today,I was going to take the last call that nobody did not answer yet because everybody was so busy answering his/her own calls. At that very moment, a staff next to me told me to answer the phone.





I answered, “ok” in front of him but actually I felt so bad because he sounded like he didn’t have any understanding. Ithought I have been okay at the office without any problems but from his one word, I felt my task ability seemed to be undervalued. When I was going into a sulk, something brought me to attention.





Suddenly I got worried if I ever judged brothers and sisters in Zion just like that




Whenever I see them who do not say ‘hi’, who do take a rest in the cleaning time, and who do not mind their ‘p’s and ‘q’s that are not merciful, did I not consider the image of whole brothers and sisters bad?




How could I evaluate brothers and sisters only by their faults though we are all sinners who cannot be perfect at all? Reflecting on myself in the past, I sincerely give thanks to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother who even covering all our faults with great love.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we are sinners. Therefore we do not deserve evaluate others.

    ReplyDelete