Thursday, September 19, 2013

Growing pain - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission SOciety Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




It was when I was an elementary school student. I don’t remember when, but whenever I bent and straightened my knee, I felt pain and aches even in walking.



“Mom, I think I have some problem with my knee.”

She told me it was a growing pain, which happens to be taller.

“growing pain?”

Actually, it was not easy to understand what she’s saying.



Every evening she massaged my knee, I kept asking her if it was surely for being taller?  I even asked the same question to my friends and they told me their moms answered the same, which made me convinced about it.



Before knowing it was a growing pain for sure, I got irritated and annoyed with the achesin my knee.  Surprisingly, however, ever since I knew it was a growing pain, I felt kind of happy and even great. Maybe that was because I was so full of excitement and expectation that I could be taller.


In the process of being born and brown up as children of God, there must have been a spiritual growing pain for sure. Before I knew it was a growing pain, everything seemed so painful and exhausting. Getting to know what it was really, I could realize,‘wow! Surely it must be the God’s process to grow my belief.’



Now I have confidence that my soul only should be stronger and mature with a growing pain.  I truly give thanks to Heavenly Father and Mother who take trouble in growing up this immature sinner.  I also give thanks for their love and support so I could overcome all the pains, warmly embracing me in their arms.



Through a growing pain, I sincerely hope to get changed a child who has a full-grown belief.

1 comment:

  1. Right, there is a growing pain in the life of belief also, but whenever i feel the growing pain in belief, i always feel thankful to my Heavenly Parents for giving me the more grace through the progress of pain

    ReplyDelete