Thursday, November 7, 2013

She did it All by Herself! - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) follows Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) follows Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.



Particularly this summer, it rained a lot.

It rained a lot as if there was a hole in the sky, and it seemed as if the ceiling would be leaking.

Mom asked me to go up with her in the attic and organize when it was not raining.

Sizzling heat came upon us after the rain, so I wasn't happy at all with her words.

But when I saw the ceiling, I couldn't neglect. So I followed her grumbling.

Asking me for help, she accepted all of my grumblings.

As if promised were made, the neighbors were also organizing their attics.

Sweating profusely, mom and I were organizing. Then, I noticed that the neighbors who were organizing were sturdy men.

“Mom! Everyone except us is men.”

“Dad is busy.”

“It’s hot! My back is burning! It’s so annoying!”

“.......”

Why was the sun so hot? I thought my back was burning out.

The weather was hot, the work was strenuous. Annoyed and being tired, instead of organizing the attic, most of the time I was goofing around.

All the other houses completed their work, so I couldn't see anyone working except for me and my mom all by ourselves.

All alone, Mom was sweating and working for completion.

Even though by her side, I was complaining and grumbling, she silently worked without words.

“Mom! Let’s go down.”

“Mom! We’re done, right?”

“Mom! Mom!”

“Mom! When are we finished?”

“Mom! I’m tired. Let’s go.”

“Mom, it’s hot! Let’s go!”

“Mom, we’re done, right?”

“Mom! Mom!”

“Mom! When are we over with this?”

“Mom! I’m tired. Let’s go.”

“Mom, it’s hot! Let’s stop!”

Mom just silently worked and answered:

“We just have a bit left. Can’t you restrain yourself?”

“After this, we’re done.”

“Oh, just a bit more.”

Mom’s face was all red.

I couldn't bear seeing her face all sweating like rain, so I quickly swept, organized and cleaned up.

“Now, are we done?”

“Yeah. If you just did that by yourself, it would have ended quickly.”

“Now we’re done. Right?”

“After that…”

“You told me we’re done. When are we over?”

“Let’s finish after cleaning up that.”

I was so glad that the cleaning was over.

That night, during supper, my mom told dad:

“She did it all by herself. She even carried all the heavy trashes all alone.”

“Wow! Good job!”

“Because she helped me, we finished quickly.”

I was embarrassed with her praise because I didn't do anything at all.

All that I did was complaining, grumbling, and doing things that she asked me to do.

Our Heavenly Father is also working busily in Heaven to welcome us. Mother is still on this earth with us, being extremely busy finishing all the work before the completion. And I, who isn't doing anything is saying that I am tired, grumbling that is hot, and urging for completion.

I am the selfish one, getting angry, wishing to quickly go back to heaven that I would be saved all alone, leaving all the rest of the brothers and sisters that is still unfound.

I should work diligently before the day when we cannot work comes, and when Heavenly Mother entrusts me with tasks.

Though we didn't do anything, Heavenly Mother praises us to Heavenly Father that we did well.

Deeply with my heart, I give thanks to Heavenly Mother for Her love, sufferings, and grace that I cannot describe with words.

No comments:

Post a Comment