Sunday, November 3, 2013

After Being Ill - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the feasts of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the feasts of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.



   
I give thanks to God for helping me to safely keep the spring feasts.
Though it is spring, when the cherry blossoms are full in bloom, because of the fickle temperature day and night, flu is unrelenting.
I am usually healthy. But this flu that I had, gave me sore joints, fever and chills.
I was also displeased of something that had happened, and also being ill, it gave me sadness which even made me worse.
My husband was on a business trip. My only son was watching TV, and busy with his work, he gave no attention to my words, that I was sick.
I wanted to be comforted with his words such as, “Mom, are you really sick!” or “What should I do?” or at least wished if he would be touching my hot forehead with his hand. But my son was just thoughtless and asked for food.
Seeing my son who only thought for himself, I began to look back, thinking of my spiritual self with Heavenly Mother.
Doing the dishes, cleaning up, and thinking that no one can comfort me, I felt the sorrow which made me cry.
Then, I guess my son felt sorry. Without a word he turned off the TV and helped me with the dishes and organized.
After being ill, I began to think of Heavenly Mother.
Even though She is tired and Her whole body is damaged because of Her earnest prayers for us, and even keeping all God’s commandments with us, all Her concern goes for Her children.
Though She gives out everything, She never wishes to be paid from Her children. For Her infinite love and grace, I feel thanks with my heart.
I want to be comforted from my son; however, though no one comforts our Heavenly Mother, She alone walks the single path of love.
It is right for us to receive pain, sorrow, sufferings and hardships on this earth. I truly thank Heavenly Mother who is without sin, being here with us, and constantly loving us, the sinners.
As the duty of Heavenly children, with all my heart, I again make a resolution to find the lost Heavenly family that Heavenly Mother longs for.

2 comments:

  1. I, also, usually only thought for myself,my condition without thinking of our Heavenly Mother's pain and sorrow, i feel so sorry to our Heavenly Mother, and i will be a child who think of Mother's pain and work for her pleasure,finding Her lost chilren

    ReplyDelete
  2. After experience, we realize Heavenly Mother's pain and trouble because of us. I am so sorry and thank You, Mother.

    ReplyDelete