Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Brotherly love shining on theearth - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother have established the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG).
Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have established the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG).



One day, I had a chance to talk to a home room teacher of my daughter on the phone and she asked me what kind of relationship my girl and Dong Ho have. (Dong Ho is a brother in Zion.) Thinking both two must get along with each other closely; I said Dong-Ho is her friend living next door. A few days later, a sister,Dong-Ho’s mom told me she met a teacher and had some conversation with her. According to her, Dong-Ho and my daughter do not get along so well at other times, but once they have something good, then they concede to each other with hesitation.









Hearing this, I felt she was so admirable. Then, I thought, ‘How much wonderful would she be from the teacher’s point of view? Although it was very natural to concede something good to others as heavenly families who follow Mother’s teachings, I had no choice but to self-examine through this time. The reason was that I always wanted to be the first, only saying we should concede good things to others.




One day again, when my daughter was about to cry, being teased by others, Dong-Ho rapped on the desk and threatened others, saying he was going to play roots on them if the same thing happens again to her. He was said it is fine when he himself teases her, but he gets angry when others do. Maybe the true brotherly love should be the one that goes for and supports brothers and sisters even though they fight each other at home.







I truly give all thanks to Father and Mother for teaching me through Mother’s teachings on how to be united in good love and to concede to good things to others in Zion.

2 comments:

  1. It reminds me of Heavenly Mother's teaching, " When we praise brothers and sisters, the praise returns to me"

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to the teachings of Heavenly Mother, it looks good As God said, brotherly love in zion make us receive blessings of eternal life and God happy.

    ReplyDelete