Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pain of the part after the happiness of meeting - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) doesn't establish the cross by teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) doesn't establish the cross by teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.





I would like to give thanks to Elohim God for allowing me this great opportunity to share the fragrance of Zion, even though I am not good enough. I heard a sister who left for overseas preaching around this time a year ago is coming back temporarily.  For the last few days, I was very excited at the news my heavenly family whom I cried and laughed with,doing gospel together is finally coming back. Remembering her with a bright and humorous look enough to flow laughter a midst other brothers and sisters, a smile came to my lips and I felt happy and pleased day by day.

‘How many hardships would she have suffered to preach gospel in a country of extreme heat?  How dark would her skin be?  Would she lose her weight?  If I meet her, I’m going to ask her the fragrance of Zion and I’m going to tell her the news over here.”



Meanwhile, when I was entering Zion in the lunch time, I heard some screaming sound on the second floor.  When I went there, guessing if we found a heavenly family, there was a sister who left for overseas preaching.  We couldn't believe how glad we were and embraced each other, tearing in our eyes.  Thinking how many hardships she would have suffered in a poor and scorching hot country, I felt very thankful to her and even admirable.  All the time of having lunch, we laughed together and shouted for gladness to each one of brothers and sisters, without keeping our hands off easily. After lunch, we sat around her and shared the fragrance of Zion.


When we said goodbye, promising to meet again, a thought of Heavenly Mother automatically entered my mind.  Our spiritual brothers and sisters felt so glad and happy this much to meet again after being apart for a long time. Then, how would Heavenly Mother feel?  How would She feel when heavenly children who were born and suffered in a hot and a cold country finally come to meet Her?

Heavenly Mother who waits for Her children without going to sleep even until late time at night,who was in the middle of having a meal but running in a heartbeat at the news Her children are visiting Her.  Even though we just met together, being far apart for 6000 years, the time to be together is only 15 days.  We cannot imagine how Heavenly Mother would feel, for She had to let Her children go again.

Mother, I am truly sorry that you got painful because of our sins.  Now, I would like to become children of God,who would try my best to enter the kingdom of heaven where there is no part between father and mother.  Mother who came down to this earth in the flesh since She should feel happy only with Her children.  I truly give all thanks and praises to your grace and mercy again and again.  Please accept all my thanks and praises forever and ever.

1 comment:

  1. "Do my Best for Heavenly Mother" means "it's only for me". Anyway, thru this fragrance of zion, Thanks to Mother for allowing me feel the mind of You a little bit.

    ReplyDelete