Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Until the Cartilage Worn Out - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) follows in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) follows in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




I had pain on my knees for two weeks, and afterwards I had trouble walking.

Walking down the steps the pain came more severely, so at last, I called my husband walking ahead of me.

“I’ve told you to go to the hospital.”

At first, I thought it would soon pass away. As time went by, I was scared to go to the hospital thinking that it might be a serious illness.

However, now that I had unbearable pain every time I took a step, I couldn’t postpone.

Fortunately, there weren’t any symptoms showing up, it was just that my left knee looked a little bit swollen.

“Your knee cartilage is torn. It doesn’t need a surgery at this moment, we just need to watch. I will give you the pain reliever, take them for a week, and if it shows no improvement, come back.”

The doctor said with a remote expression on his face.

“Be careful not to walk for a long time or do something while kneeling down, or it will get worse.”

Taking the prescribed medicine I got from the hospital for three days, the pain completely disappeared.

Stretching out my knees, watching if the swelling of my knees has subsided, it recalled what the doctored said.

‘Be careful not to walk for a long time or to do something while kneeling down, or it will get worse.’

At that moment, there was a scratch of pain in my heart that was more painful than my torn knee cartilage.

‘Oh, Heavenly Mother. She prays for us day and night all day without rest. Her knees, not only torn, but worn out almost disappeared, how painful would She be....’

After hurting my own knees, one in a ten thousand I could understand how painful she would be taking step after step.

She is dressed up beautifully.

And at Her back, thorns are hiding. They are growing every day, piercing Mother again and again….

I want to quickly go to our home with Mother.

So that She can get out of the thorny, painful clothes and wear the heavenly garments.

2 comments:

  1. Our Heavenly Mother has a pain,but She never say about it She always only give a smile to us. Oh, Mother i want to be a child who know the pain of Mother deeply and try to give a joyful news of finding lost brothers and sisters to our Heavenly Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenly Mother endure all the pains only for us. Thru that sacrifice, we have been changed. Thank You, Mother.

    ReplyDelete