Monday, October 28, 2013

Teachings of Mother - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the teaching of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.



For me, 「Teachings of Mother」 was just words hung up on a frame, and words that was just pasted at the very first page of my Bible.

And I thought that I was keeping the Teachings of Mother..

Nevertheless, when I faced the Teachings of Mother in reality, only then, looking at myself who was forgetting the Teachings of Mother, shed tears of repentance.

What if I still put on practice, the Teachings of Mother, even though the person didn’t know how to give love, but took it as if it was a natural thing to receive?


When someone praises me, what if I didn’t receive that praise but returned the glory to God?


In that way, I would have had the habit of returning glory to God, every moment, even on smallest things.

What if I have had put on effort to see brothers and sisters beautifully, even if I had grudge against them and saw their faults.

When a brother or sister wanted something that I also wanted, what if I had yield, not wanting them to yield, and not complaining but understanding?


When I was sad because a brother or sister didn’t understand me, for the second time, what if I thought of myself that I am a sinner and didn’t feel disappointed?

When a brother or sister didn’t work together but wanted to find something easy, what if I didn’t think ‘why is he or she thinking that way?” and just firmly worked on my job with a heart of joy?

What if I had always thought of God’s grace; loving this sinner, if I had thanked with positive mind even though I had something unfair.

If I had timely praised even though there weren’t anything to be praised, and loved each other.

Remembering that humans are all sinners, prophets or the followers must have faults, if I didn’t think negatively but embraced them even if I saw some faults.

If I have thought of God’s example being humble and lived wanting to be more humble.

If I had sacrificed for the things that I couldn’t do, or sacrificed for works that were difficult for me.

If I had patiently thought of Heavenly Kingdom instead of wanting even the smallest pain to go away.

If I had served with a broad mind, the brother or sister who wanted to be served, thinking of God who came to this earth to serve.


If only I had lived in the teachings of Mother…

If they want to be loved and recognized, I just need to love. If they want to be served, I just need to serve. If others don’t work, I just need to work without question.

The Teachings of Mother was the solution for the things happening everyday in my life.

The solution for hardships, the guidebook for changing a person to a heavenly being, the preparation to go to heaven... that is the Teachings of Mother.

I also make a resolution for today:

To live every hours and seconds in the Teachings of Mother….

When the reality and the Teachings of Mother go against each other, may the Teachings of Mother inside me win.

So I make a resolution again, to be a child resembling Mother. 

2 comments:

  1. There is a resolution in our daily life!! I sometimes forgot,too. But Heavenly Mother who is the creator of whole world gave us the solution!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a resolution,too, to be a child resembling Mother, may the Teachings of Mother inside me win.

    ReplyDelete