Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Making a Sponge Cake - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) receives eternal life from Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) receives the water of life from Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.





Heavenly Mother allowed an education meeting for the university students of morning dew.
I give thanks to God for allowing me a small realization of Father’s heart through what had happened during the meeting.
There’s one sister in our parish who finishes her class late on the days we have education meetings.
So for her to barely make it to the meeting, she couldn't get herself anything to eat but only appease her hunger with drinks during breaks.
Seeing her, I got worried and decided to make some homemade sponge cake.
Actually, living apart from my family, the only things that I knew how to make were instant soups or sandwiches.
I was lucky if I didn't have eggshells in my fried eggs.
However, seeing the sister normally skipping dinners for 2 to 3 weeks, I started to think to myself that I should somehow make a sponge cake.
First, safely separating the egg whites and yolks, made me to give an automatic thanks to God.
In the recipe it said to beat the egg whites until it was fluffy. Though I wondered if it would really turn out that way, I just gave it a try.
While praying I whisked, and it really became fluffy.
Next, after I sifted the flour, I mixed everything into a mixture, and I baked it in the oven.
Finally, a fluffy sponge cake was made.
After the education meeting, I shared the sponge cake with my spiritual brothers and sisters.
I was happier seeing my spiritual family eating with relish.
After that, while reading the book of truths, I realized Father’s heart.
I had a stiff left shoulder because of all the whisking I did for 20 to 30 minutes.
There was even a pattering sound on my shoulder.
People who cook say that they feel the satisfaction when others enjoy the food that they have made.
I heard Heavenly Father also suffered many hardships writing the book of truths.
I heard He wrote the book of truths during hard times. While saving the living expenses, He bought paper and ink, He would stint himself in sleep and would write while brightening his light with oil.
I assume that Heavenly Father could elaborately write each word of the book of truths because he looked ahead of many souls being happy after realizing God through spiritual food.
The book of truths was to be given for the heavenly children who would realize the good news of Second Coming Jesus, the spiritual David, the Melchizedek, coming down to this earth for our salvation.
Not letting God’s sacrifice to be in vain, I would gracefully read the books until the morning star rises in my heart.
I give thanks to God for allowing me a small realization of God’s heart creating the spiritual food from the process of myself making physical food.



2 comments:

  1. The books from my Father,Christ Ahnsahnghong nim, are really precious to me, so, I will also read the books until the morning star rises in my heart everyday not to let God’s sacrifice to be in vain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because Truth book which Christ Ahnsahnghong wrote is spiritual food for us, after reading and realizing His will we can recieve satisfaction. Thanks to Him!!

    ReplyDelete