Sunday, October 20, 2013

Behind the Children

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




When I was young, there was a time when I went downtown with my mother.

My heart was really aflutter right before we went downtown.

But I was continuously sulky after we got there.

Going from store to store, mom wanted to buy me some clothes and shoes that I liked.

However, answering half-heartedly to what she asked, I walked away from mom.

“Why, nothing suits you?”

I couldn't possibly answer that question and was continuously fretful.

We eventually went home earlier than we have planned.

On the way home, in the bus, I sat away from mom and even when we got off the bus, I

quickly walked keeping a distance from her.

I was petulant because of her shabby and unattractive appearance, and I was so

embarrassed that I wished she wasn’t my mom.

Thinking of what had happened that time, my heart breaks and wells up my eyes.

Wearing out her welcome, my mom worked hard as a cleaning woman. Thinking of her

daughter, who might be discouraged by others, she wanted to buy me a pretty dress and

shoes with her hard-earned money.

I was so sorry being embarrassed and ignoring her as an immature child.

My heart aches at the thought that she would have been behind me, watching me quickly

walking alone ahead of her, without knowing why I was sulky.

When I look at my mom, she recalls of Heavenly Mother.

Even at this moment She wishes Her children who can’t realize, to turn their backs to Her, to

come into Her arms.

Mother, for 6000 years, anxiously watches Her children who are not returning.

I am so sorry to Heavenly Mother.

Now, looking at Her, I want to run in Her arms.

I thank Mother for Her deep and great love towards Her children.

2 comments:

  1. Mother, i am so sorry that i am not following you as your good teaching You are love but i am not still. Nevertheless Our Heavenly Mother still wait me change into love.
    I always give thanks to my Heavenly Mother for allowing me Her daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. From before realizing the truth to after realizing Heavenly Mother, From before eternity to eternity, Heavenly Mother have loved so much. Her great love is so great. Allowing me to become Your child, I am so happy and thank You, Mother.

    ReplyDelete