Monday, September 9, 2013

World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong - Though I want to give out everything

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




My fourth grader son would never stay still.
He loves soccer so much that he would come home when the sun sets.
With eager anticipation, he is waiting for the snow.
The very first thing that he would ask when he gets up in the morning is, “Mom is it snowing?”
And when it’s not snowing, he’ll say, “Mom, why isn’t it snowing? When will it snow?” and blames it on me.
I’m not the one who makes the sky snow, and yet would get stumped with his serious look on his face.
That’s why I’m so thankful these days, because it snows frequently.
Once, my son went to play in a residential soccer competition.
Then he called me on the phone and said, “Mom! Why didn’t you make me born earlier? I can’t play because of you. It’s all your fault!” and was almost about to cry.
I was wondering what he meant and found out, that they select upper graders by priority, to participate. Since they selected by priority of age and birthdate, they ended their selection on a student who was born before him.
Though he was old enough to realize that it wasn’t my fault, when he kept on pestering, in a way I was absurd, but was sorry that things didn’t turn out the way he wanted.
That’s mom’s heart.
When my son wants it to snow, I want to make it snow. Whatever he wishes, I really want to make all of his wishes to come true.
Though everything has its own time and season, but when things didn’t turn out the way I wanted to be, I would frequently, and immaturely pester to Heavenly Mother.
Seeing me pestering, She would be easeless.
I am ashamed and sorry to Her.
I should never forget how happy and thankful that I must be, for Heavenly Mother is with me.

2 comments:

  1. Heavenly Mother has suffered and sacrificed endlessly for our salvation. Compared to God's great love for us, our efforts to please Heavenly Mother is too small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always give thanks to Heavenly Mother because She has never left me alone and always protect me from various dangerous things and always loves me

    ReplyDelete