Thursday, September 12, 2013

World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong - Holding Mom’s Hand on Tight

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




When I was a child, I tagged after my mom since I didn’t know from nothing.
This all happened when our family went to a mart.
Losing myself into dolls, forgetting all about her, I was fiddling with the doll.
As I turned my back after a while, my mom wasn’t there.
“Mommy! Where are you?”
No answer came back.
Again I shouted out loud, and people stared at me while passing by.
I couldn’t see her in none of the places in the mart.
As I cried and searched for my mom for 30 minutes, I heard a dim voice.
I was sure it was her voice.
With a sudden, I stood up though I was sinking with no strength.
As I followed the way where the voice came, I saw my mom; that I truly wanted to find, at a far distant.
“Mel!”
“Mommy! Waaahh!!!”
“Where were you sweetie? I was looking for you the whole time!”
“Waaah!!!! I was also looking for you!”
“There, there. Let’s hold our hands and never let go, okay? Come here, I’ll give you a hug.”
Mom’s hands were trembling.
That feeling is still in my memory.
Thinking that I was lost, how eagerly would she have been looking for me.
When I think about that incident, I still can feel mom’s love.
Of course I can never leave out the sacrifice and love of my Heavenly parents.
They have come to this earth and held my hands that I let go.
Father and Mother, I truly thank You.
I love You.

1 comment:

  1. I won't leave out the sacrifice and love of my Heavenly parents!! Because i know how much my Heavenly Parents love me!

    ReplyDelete