Wednesday, September 4, 2013

World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong - Mother’s dress

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




A few days ago, I had trouble deciding what to buy for mother’s birthday present.  Shopping around many stores, I kept wondering if it was good to buy a t-shirt or some comfortable shoes at work.  When I went inside the store where a lot of pretty clothes were displayed, one dress attracted my attention among other fashionable jackets, skirts and pretty pants.

Now I come to think of it but I haven’t actually seen mom wearing a dress that much. 

“Ok, I’m going to buy a dress!”

Purchasing a dress right away, I came back home and finally gave it to my mom on that evening.  She was so much pleased with the present.  “You know what? I’m definitely going to wear it.  I don’t’ have any nice clothing for going out, you know.  I love it.”  Dad also complimented mom on how nicely she looked in that dress.

I was more than happy and pleased with my mom full of joy too; on the other hand, my heart was touched by some emotions.

Why did I think she always works?  Of course she is a mother of three but at the same time, she could have been even prettier and taken care of the way she looks.

I think I am just a child who does not know her mind fully yet.

This time, I could realize how much Heavenly Mother sacrifices for these prodigal sinners, even though She is God Almighty who should be in glorious heaven but came down to this earth and works for numerous children without a rest.

I, still just a child, sincerely promise to work diligently in order to become a beautiful ornament of fine linen that Heavenly Mother should put on.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to our Heavenly Mother for Her endless sacrifice for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...As surely as I live, declares the LORD, "you will wear them all as arnaments; you will put them on, like a bride.(Isa 49:18)

    What words can express the love of God the mother?

    ReplyDelete