Friday, September 13, 2013

World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong - Granny’s lullaby

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.



When I was on vacation, I visited my maternal grandma’s house.
My mother is one of eight children.
That’s why there are so many of us when we all gather together.
This all happened at dawn, when we couldn’t get into sleep because of tropical night phenomenon.
I guess it was too hot, because my cousin’s child cried so loud that the house resounded.
My grandma who was sleeping next to me said,
“Evie! I think she is hot. Why don’t you keep this fan next to her?”
Hearing her advisement, I started to worry and thought,
‘What if she really takes the fan? Do I need to sweat all night in this tropical night phenomenon?’
“Oh, she’s fine.”
Listening to her reply, it gave me a sigh of relief.
Suddenly, my grandma went to their room and took her child from her.
The child seemed to be comfortable in grandma’s arms because she stopped crying.

Then, I started to realize.
The love that I felt from my grandma was similar from the love of our Heavenly Mother.
I also realized I was really lacking and arrogant.
Though the child was crying, just because of my small self-centeredness, I didn’t give up the fan for the child.
It really made me feel embarrassed.
From now on, I want to get rid of my selfishness; only considering my ease, and want to become a child who shares the love that I have received from our Heavenly Mother. 

2 comments:

  1. I aiso want to become a child who shares the love that I have received from our Heavenly Mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!! I think that Heavenly Mother's love make us change good new-self~:)

      Delete