Thursday, September 19, 2013

Rebel without a Cause - World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.




They call it ‘rebel without a cause’ when the teenagers have twisted behavior while they are in puberty.

I was no exception.

My mom had hard times raising four children all alone. Even now my face turns red of thinking of how I rebelled against her.

I talked back at her when things didn’t turn out the way I wanted to be, and even though I knew mom’s heart of saying things because she cared about me, I was just distorted.

While having an argument with my mom, I said things that stabbed her like a dagger.

Out of it all, there’s something that I said which hurt my mom most..


“Mom, what did you do for me anyways?”

If I said this, mom couldn’t say anything but only dropped her face down. So that is why I said it thoughtlessly.

Thinking of how my mom must have felt, I feel so sorry that I want to crawl under arock.

She loved me before I was born. I wasn’t been able to do anything, and for me she clothed me, fed me, and took care of me all night when I was sick.

Everyday for 365 days; a year, she has gone to so much trouble for me, and those words were too cruel for her.

After receiving the truth, and realizing that I am a sinner who betrayed Heavenly Mother’s love, I recollected my days of puberty.

At that time, I didn’t know why I hurt her and went against my mom, but now I realize.

That image was a partial of me sinning against Heavenly Mother.

I didn’t know how to thank Heavenly Mother who loved me with Her whole heart, and I was a sinner who forgot about Her grace.

Can I also be forgiven?

Though I am a sinner who deserves to die, just because I am her child, I am indebted to her.

I will never again have faith of puberty that will break Mother’s heart.

Thank you Mother. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I am sinner,too. I had broken Mother's heart before and until now I am not enough to be good daughter of Her, so, i feel sorry to Her and i do make up my mind that from now, I will be good daughter to my Heavenly Mother

    ReplyDelete