Tuesday, August 6, 2013

World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong - Then you will look and be radiant

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong & Heavenly Mother.



This is a story about a senior sister in Zion.

Though she has children who are in the truth, she had to go through many troubles because of another son who occasioned her much anxiety.

When she couldn’t hear from him when he left the house, she shed so much tears waiting for him to return.

She even got sick, and day after day she got emaciated.

Whenever I visited her, I would feel so bad, that I really wanted to find her son for her.

One day, I stopped by her house in a long time.

With my surprise, she looked great and even looked gorgeous.

Her son finally returned after two years.

Not only filial children, but also disheartening children must live together as a family.

She must have been so anxious without knowing if her son was dead or alive.

Though I’ve never experienced the pain of being apart from my own child, just by looking at her really hurt my heart.

For a long time she had been heartbroken, and now that she has met him, she looked so radiant. Seeing her, I realized parents and children are one body, and an inextricable relationship.

“(Isaiah60:5) Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy…”

Since I didn’t know how it was like to “look and be radiant,” God made me realize through my senior sister.

Waiting around on the outskirts of a village, Heavenly Mother anxiously waits for Her children to return.

I want to find my lost brothers and sisters and make them repent, so that I can make Heavenly Mother “look and be radiant.”

No comments:

Post a Comment