Thursday, August 8, 2013

World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong - Only Bright Smile Must Appear on Mother’s Face

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong & Heavenly Mother.




When the mother and the child were passing by a candy shop, the child started pestering,

“Mummy, I want candy. Candy!!”

“No. Since mommy’s got no money, I’ll get you next time.”

“Candy!! Candy!!”

Without concerning her words, the child kept on insisting.

The mother’s face hardened.

Once the child pestered, she wouldn’t stop.

“Mommy said, I got no money! Stop pestering!”

“Waahhh!!!”

The child sadly cried after getting a spank on her butt.

Sensing her mother, the child stopped crying.

Though the child stopped crying, the mother started to cry..

“Mummy. Don’t cry…”

The child wiped the mother’s tears with her hands and cuddled in her mother’s arms.

After few days, the mother and the child passed by a toy shop.

Feeling sorry for the last time, the mother asked the child.

“Have anything you want me to buy for you?”

“No Mummy. After you’ve got a lot of money you can buy me one!”

Considering the child’s age, she should have behaved like a child.

But the child already became mature, which made the mother feel bad.

After that very day, the child never asked her mother to buy something for her.

Not even once…

Though I can barely remember that incident, my mother always wipes her tears whenever she tells me about that day.

During hard times, I can imagine how heartbroken she must have been not being able to buy even a candy or a small toy for me.

Though ten years have passed, she must have regretted so much because she moves into tears whenever she talks about that day.

The painful memory engraved in my mother’s heart makes my heart feel bitter.

“Mother, don’t cry no more.

I am a happy person who grew up with your love, and that love retains in my heart.

I earnestly hope that only bright smile can appear on your face.”

No comments:

Post a Comment