Thursday, August 15, 2013

World Mission Society Church of God, WMSCOG, Christ Ahnsahnghong - by children

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong & Heavenly Mother.




I preach a gospel in the day and work with my husband in the restaurant we run in the evening.  It has been 3 months since we started the business.  As a daily routine, we boil 3 big pots at a brazier, which makes great heat just like a sauna but we were always happy though.  However, the happiness didn’t last long, for there found some problems with my daughter, the first grader in middle school.

Whenever I came back home from work very early in the morning, my sleeping little daughter seemed so pathetic but with the hope to go back to heaven, we thought ourselves to be happier than any others.  My daughter was positive and brighter than any other children, easily communicating with and trusting me.  This beautiful girl later came to get along with unchaste friends and started to disobey and often get angry with me, spending money wastefully.  At that time, I thought something was going wrong, but I still believed her and wanted to do it.

One day, her teacher called me up to visit the school.  When I went there to see what’s going on, I realized the problem was more serious than expected. After coming back home, I couldn’t do anything nor think of anything.  Calming myself down, I called my kid and pressed her for an answer why she acted just like there was no God around her.

Ordering her to write a letter of apology, I closed the door but had no idea how much I cried in my sorrow.  When she brought the letter, I found out there was tearstain everywhere on that white paper.  “Sorry, my dear, I did not give you a whole love.” I told her in tears.  For a long time, we kept crying looking at each other, without saying anything.  When I lay in bed that night, tears streamed down my cheeks and then I felt so sorry for Heavenly Mother.  I feel so hurt and lie awake only because of my one kid but what about Heavenly Mother?  Thinking that She must be staying up all night for Her countless children around the whole world, my heart ached so much.  I am such a sinner who understand Mother’s mind only after feeling hurt myself.  Through this, now I realize that Heavenly Mother let me understand how much love she has for us.

They say children are the mirror of their parents.  I truly give all thanks and praise to Heavenly Mother for giving me a great opportunity to look at myself and repent through my daughter.  Taking this crisis as another chance, please bless me so I could deliver your love and care just like you did to me.   Please let this pain be the nutrition of belief so I could plant your love and grow it wholeheartedly.  I sincerely give thanks to you for giving me your unfailing love to this prodigal sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment